· Responsible for designing, engineering, analyzing, configuring, and troubleshooting of all facets related to clients’ Cisco systems including, but not limited to, Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, Presence, UCCX systems as well as related networking hardware such as firewalls, routers, and switches.
· Lead engineering design efforts of Networking installations including Unified Communications projects.
· Ability to debug and diagnose root cause and resolve telephony issues.
· Working knowledge of support and implementation of Avaya telephony systems.
· Provide technical expertise solving complex system integration and performance problems.
· Work with clients to provide technology solutions to their business needs.
· Research and evaluate new technologies and make recommendations based on findings.
· Interact with clients to achieve efficient, effective results.
· Multi-task and prioritize according to business needs and production availability requirements.
Core Competencies & Requirements
· The successful candidate will have exceptional interpersonal skills, technical communication skills, as well as a strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· Minimum of 5-10 years of hands-on experiences designing and supporting complex configurations of switches, routers, firewalls, phones and other
· Candidate must possess excellent troubleshooting skills and exhibit leadership by being able to teach or mentor junior members of the team.
· Ability to quickly learn new and deploy new concepts and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing and supporting the following:
· SIP, Cisco CUCM, Unity Connection, Contact Center Express.
· Avaya telephony systems, both on premises and Hosted IP Office.
· Solid understanding of network tools used for monitoring and troubleshooting networking concepts.
· Knowledge of voice and data communications protocols.
· Understanding of traditional TDM technologies and how they integrate into an IP/VoIP communications environment.
· Knowledge of voice and network security, understanding of network technologies including TCP/IP, DHCP, TFTP, VLAN, QoS, VoIP, OSPF, BGP, SIP trunking, MPLS and Multicast
· Understanding of Cisco Firewalls, Routing, and Switching Technologies (Cisco Nexus 5K/7K switches, Cisco Catalyst 6000 switches, Cisco ISR routers, etc)
This position includes full company benefits - Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance, LTD, 401k, Paid Vacation, Sick Days, and Holidays. Also offers several AFLAC benefits and FSA.
Our Operations Center is located in Doraville, Georgia.
Salary is commensurate with applicant's level of experience.