Cloud-Based Call Recording Solution
Automatically record your phone calls in the cloud with our hosted call recording solution. Increase productivity and security, ensure quality and improve customer service all within an intuitive, browser-based interface.
A Call Recording Solution That Fits Your Needs
With FreedomPipe’s call recording solution you no longer have to manage and maintain on-premise call recording software or hardware. Calls are automatically recorded behind the scenes in our secure cloud so you can access a recorded call anytime, anywhere on any internet-enabled device.
Designed for businesses who require a simple but reliable recording system offering recording, search and playback, and archival facilities from a user-friendly web interface.
- Access your recordings from a web interface for up to 30 days.
- Easily download and store recordings
Why Call Recording?
In today’s litigious business world, it is important to keep meticulous records. Industries of all types have realized the importance of call recording as a result of new government regulations and possible litigation. Call recording assures accuracy, serves as a "memory aid" in conflict resolution, and creates an effective training tool. Recorded calls can be used in training programs or may be necessary to prove adherence to government and industry regulations. What better way to ensure your business processes are in top form than utilizing Call Recording as part of a complete FreedomPipe Cloud Voice solution?
Call Recording Benefits
- Track Phone Activity, Employee Productivity, Security & Confidentiality - Track the total call volume, call duration and various other statistics for individual extensions or groups/departments
- Track the Markets and Advertisements - Analyze which advertising campaign in what media provided the best return on investment. Track where your customers and markets are based on the area code
- Optimizing Resources and Costs Ensure that the staff is scheduled based on the call volume during various times of the day
- Speed responsiveness to customer requests and demands to help drive overall success
- Help prevent and resolve disputes
- Help ensure compliance of staff - Ensure that the employees are providing the right information to the customers and provide high quality service and support
Ready to Start Saving?
Join the thousands of customers who trust their business communications to Digitel.
Still not sure which plan to choose?
Get Started with a FREE Cloud Assessment
In just a few minutes, we will show you how our solutions can benefit your organization by providing a fail-safe network, reducing cost, providing true workforce mobility and increasing productivity through advanced features. Sign up for a free Cloud Assessment now.
Call (770) 216-4100
to speak to a business VoIP phone service specialist in your area.