Cisco Small Business Phone Systems:
Unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks Today, a small business phone system is increasingly part of a converged network—an Internet Protocol (IP) network that seamlessly ties together voice, data, video conferencing, wireless, instant messaging, and other business-critical communications tools and applications.
A small business phone system on a converged network makes basic as well as sophisticated business communications more affordable, whether it's for a small business or a small office that's part of a larger company.
Trust Digitel – a Cisco Premier Certified Partner with over 25 years of experience
Because Digitel is a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, you can be confident that your organization will receive value-pricing, leading-edge Cisco technical expertise, and a high level of customer support and satisfaction. In fact, Digitel has been ranked in the top 10% for Customer Satisfaction by Cisco. Digitel is your complete solution provider for your small business telephone system, network gear, and structured data cabling needs.
How an IP-Based Small Business Phone System Saves Money
- With a small business phone system on an IP network, you have only one network to manage, which is less expensive and more efficient than managing separate networks.
- A small business phone system saves your business money on long-distance charges, because you can use your data network to place calls both nationally and internationally at extremely low rates.
- A small business phone system reduces the costs of moving or changing a phone extension.
- You'll save time—and therefore money—when adding a new site or a new employee.
Other Benefits of a Small Business Phone System
- Ease of use: for employees, an IP network-based phone system can be as easy to use as a traditional landline phone, yet offer far more features and capabilities.
- Anywhere access: your communications/phone system is available to employees anywhere they have a broadband Internet connection. This helps employees be more productive and collaborate more easily, which in turn helps speed decision-making.
- Improved customer service: having anywhere access to a communications/phone system allows you to serve customers better. Callers are less likely to get ensnared in voicemail menus or put on hold, which can help improve customer loyalty—and profits.
Phone service - including dial tone, transfer, hold, phone conferencing and other standard features - connected via your data network. Employees can transfer calls to anyone in the company, regardless of location, and remote employees have access to all phone services through a secured Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection to the office.
You can find everything you need to serve your communications needs—from data and voice to video and wireless—in the Cisco Smart Business Communications System (SBCS).
The Cisco Smart Business Communications System Supports:
Integrated communication: Quickly set up voice, data, video, and wireless services for a new way to reach, serve, and retain customers
Easy access to information: Offer secure communications access to remote workers and branch offices
Simple set-up: Take advantage of simple applications for set-up, management, and monitoring
Security: Give employees access to the company network and important data while protecting against viruses and other threats
Cisco® CallManager Express provides call-processing for Cisco IP phones. Cisco Unity Express offers voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities for IP phone users connected to Cisco CallManager Express. The voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities are fully integrated into the Cisco access router using a network module (NM) or advanced integration module (AIM). With this solution, the Cisco portfolio of access routers delivers features similar to those of a key system or hybrid private branch exchange (PBX), plus the rich data and routing capabilities expected on the new Cisco® integrated services routers designed specifically for voice services and the award-winning Cisco multi-service access routers, which many organizations already have deployed in their networks. Customers can now deliver IP telephony to their small sites and branch offices with a solution that is very simple to deploy, administer, and maintain. Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express provides customers with a cost-effective, highly reliable, feature-rich solution for an office deployment of up to 240 users.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provides the following benefits:
- A cost-effective, converged voice and data solution inside Cisco Integrated Services Routers
- Key system and small PBX features, plus innovative convergence applications for up to 240 users
- Increased user productivity with Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Office, a presence-based Windows application that gives users call control, location, and status of other users
- Single number reach function, which can forward incoming business calls to mobile or home phones based on user-specified call handling rules
- An intuitive GUI for easy installation, adds, moves, and changes
- Internetworking with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Industry-leading investment protection for future growth
- Now you can scale IP telephony functionality to a small site or branch office with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, a solution in a single appliance that is low-cost, reliable, full-featured, and simple to deploy, administer, and maintain.
View the Cisco brochure to learn more.