Cisco Unified Communications Manager Phone System (CallManager Phone System)
Cisco Unified Communications enables enterprise-sized organizations to communicate more effectively - strengthening the connections among employees, customers, and partners - resulting in improved customer service and increased productivity and profitability. Businesses can collaborate in real time using applications like call-routing, contact-management, voice-mail, e-mail, mobile IP softphone, and more - in an integrated, easy-to-use interface. The solution makes it easier for employees to access information and experts for faster task completion and issue resolution.
Cisco Business Edition is an affordable, simple and scalable collaboration solution that business decision leaders are choosing for their midsize businesses. The solution quickly pays for itself by lowering total cost of ownership and positioning company communications for future growth.
Cisco Business Edition is:
Affordable. The solution supports advanced communication and collaboration for up to 1,000 users, 50 sites, and 100 contact center agents
Simple. The integrated, single-server solution is easy to deploy, manage, and maintain and fully supports five collaboration applications
Scalable. The solution grows at the pace of the company, with 99 percent investment protection of all hardware, software and licenses
Trust Digitel – a Cisco Premier Certified Partner with over 25 years of experience Because Digitel is a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, you can be confident that your organization will receive value-pricing, leading-edge Cisco technical expertise, and a high level of customer support and satisfaction. In fact, Digitel has been ranked in the top 10% for Customer Satisfaction by Cisco. Digitel is your complete solution provider for your small business telephone system, network gear, and structured data cabling needs.
Full-featured, Enterprise-class Collaboration Optimized for Midsize Businesses
Cisco Business Edition consists of these powerful communications elements:
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Cisco Unity Connection Voice Messaging
- Instant Messaging and Presence with Cisco Jabber
- Cisco Prime Unified Provisioning Manager
- Cisco Enterprise License Manager
- Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server
You can optionally add the following collaboration applications to the Cisco Business Edition solution:
- Cisco TelePresence and Video Communications Apps
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Attendant Consoles
- Cisco WebEx Web Conferencing
- Cisco Emergency Responder
Cisco Business Edition 6000 supports a maximum of five virtual machines (four core applications with Cisco Unified Provisioning Manager as the fifth) running co-resident on the Cisco UCS C220 M3 Rack Server. It supports full-featured redundancy for all the core applications over a WAN or LAN environment.
- Lowers total cost of ownership (TCO): Multiple collaboration applications integrated on a single server quickly reduce your capital and operations costs.
- Consumes fewer IT resources: Centralized architecture makes your solution simple to install, deploy, use, manage and maintain.
- Increases company productivity: Full-featured, enterprise-class collaboration helps your users more securely collaborate anytime, anywhere, and on any device.
- Immediate Investment Protection: Flexible architecture helps you deploy collaborative services at your own pace.
Want to learn more?