Smart Business Communication System >
Data, Voice, Video, Security, & Mobility in One System
Supports up to 50 users
Unified Communication Manager Express >
A Complete All-in-One Solution for Routing, Security, Wireless LAN,Call Processing, Auto Attendant and Voicemail
Supports up to 240 users
Unified Communication Manager >
For large enterprises this highly scalable, system supports up to 30,000 lines per server cluster.
Simple, Affordable All-In-One Communications
Trust DIGITEL – a Cisco Premier Certified Partner with over 25 years of experience
Because DIGITEL is a Cisco Premier Certified Partner, you can be confident that your organization will receive value-pricing, leading-edge Cisco technical expertise, and a high level of customer support and satisfaction. In fact, DIGITEL has been ranked in the top 10% for Customer Satisfaction by Cisco, DIGITEL is your complete solution provider for your small business telephone system, network gear, and structured data cabling needs.
Cisco® CallManager Express provides call-processing for Cisco IP phones. Cisco Unity Express offers voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities for IP phone users connected to Cisco CallManager Express. The voice-mail and automated-attendant capabilities are fully integrated into the Cisco access router using a network module (NM) or advanced integration module (AIM). With this solution, the Cisco portfolio of access routers delivers features similar to those of a key system or hybrid private branch exchange (PBX), plus the rich data and routing capabilities expected on the new Cisco® integrated services routers designed specifically for voice services and the award-winning Cisco multi-service access routers, which many organizations already have deployed in their networks. Customers can now deliver IP Telephony to their small sites and branch offices with a solution that is very simple to deploy, administer, and maintain. Cisco CallManager Express with Cisco Unity Express provides customers with a cost-effective, highly reliable, feature-rich solution for an office deployment of up to 240 users.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express provides the following benefits:
- A cost-effective, converged voice and data solution inside Cisco Integrated Services Routers
- Key system and small PBX features, plus innovative convergence applications for up to 240 users
- Increased user productivity with Cisco Unified CallConnector for Microsoft Office, a presence-based Windows application that gives users call control, location, and status of other users
- Single number reach function, which can forward incoming business calls to mobile or home phones based on user-specified call handling rules
- An intuitive GUI for easy installation, adds, moves, and changes
- Internetworking with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Industry-leading investment protection for future growth
Now you can scale IP telephony functionality to a small site or branch office with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express, a solution in a single appliance that is low-cost, reliable, full-featured, and simple to deploy, administer, and maintain.
Online Product Overview Tutorial: